In alphabetical order of first names. We don’t agree with all of their opinions; but we appreciate the ideas that they bring to the table.
- Professor at London School of Economics
- Author of “Debt: The First 5000 Years”, Melville House, 2011.
- Reader at University of Cambridge, Economist
- Author of “23 Things They Don’t Tell You About Capitalism”, Penguin, September 2010.
- Author of “Kicking Away the Ladder: Development Strategy in Historical Perspective”, Anthem, July 2002.
- Social Entrepreneur, Innovator
- Author of “Radical Help: How we can remake the relationships between us and revolutionise the welfare state”, Virago, June 2018.
- Technologist, Venture Investor
- Author of “AI Superpowers – China, Silicon Valley and the new world order”, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, September 2018.
- Diplomat, Professor at National University of Singapore
- Author of “Has the West Lost It?: A Provocation”, Penguin, April 2018.
- Professor at University College London
- Author of “The Value of Everything: Making and Taking in the Global Economy”, PublicAffairs, September 2018
- Author of “The Entrepreneurial State: Debunking Public vs. Private Sector Myths”, Penguin, March 2018
- Professor at University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Author of “J is For Junk Economics: A Guide to Reality in an Age of Deception”, ISLET, June 2017.
- Global Strategy Advisor
- PhD from London School of Economics, BS/MS from Georgetown University
- Author of “The Future is Asian”, Simon & Schuster, February 2019
- Professor at University of Southampton
- Author of “Where Does Money Come From?”, The New Economics Foundation, September 2013.
- (prev) Professor at Kingston University London
- Author of “Can We Avoid Another Financial Crisis?”, Polity, May 2017.
- (prev) Professor at Trinity College
- Author of “The Poorer Nations”, Verso, February 2013.
Singularity University (Global Summit)
- Singularity University is a global community using exponential technologies to tackle the world’s biggest challenges. Our mission is to educate, inspire, and empower leaders to apply exponential technologies to address humanity’s grand challenges.
The Royal Institution
- The Royal Institution is an independent charity dedicated to connecting people with the world of science.
World Economic Forum
- The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Partnership for AI
- The Partnership on AI (PAI) is a multistakeholder organization that brings together academics, researchers, civil society organizations, companies building and utilizing AI technology, and and other groups working to better understand AI’s impacts.
- Today, the Web we use is not private, secure, reliable or free from censorship. It lacks a memory, a way to preserve our digital record through time. By distributing data, processing and hosting across millions of computers worldwide with no centralized control, a new Decentralized Web has the potential to be open, empowering users around the globe to control and protect their own personal data better than before.